Doticom Corp WARRANTY AND RMA POLICY
Please submit this form to the RMA Department to obtain an RMA number prior to returning a product. The information requested form helps to ensure that your RMA request is processed as quickly as possible. Only Doticom Corp RMA Form will be accepted with an RMA request; other forms will not be accepted.
- Doticom Corp will contact you with a response within 24 hours following receipt of your RMA request.
- Upon approval of your RMA request, Doticom Corp will assign an RMA number to your case and will provide shipment instructions for the return of your product(s). DO NOT SHIP ANY PRODUCT(S) PRIOR TO RECEIPT OF AN RMA NUMBER. Products outside of the applicable warranty will not be issued an RMA number.
- An RMA number is only valid for a period of thirty (30) calendar days from the date of issuance (the ¨RMA Period¨). Doticom Corp shall have no obligation to process any RMA request for products received after the expiration of the RMA Period or returns that do no comply in any manner with Doticom Corp ´s Warranty and RMA Policy.
- Doticom Corp reserves the right to process RMA requests at its own discretion.
- Please include a copy of the Doticom Corp RMA Form applicable to your case when you ship your product(s).
- The applicable RMA number must be clearly marked on the shipping label of your returned product(s). Packages that are not marked as instructed herein will not be accepted when delivery is attempted at the Doticom Corp warehouse.
- Freight and insurance charges associated with RMA products shipped to Doticom Corp are the sole responsibility of, and must be prepaid by, customer. COD returns will not be accepted.
- Products must be returned in original packaging, complete with all accessories, options and software (as applicable).
- Doticom Corp is not responsible for any damage or loss associated with shipment of the returned product(s). Customer assumes the risk of damage or loss of goods during shipment. Any and all claims related to shipping damage or loss of goods must be presented to the applicable shipping carrier.
- To avoid damage during shipment, please place each piece for return in the original antistatic bag or individual box.
- All products (whether brand new, factory refurbished and/or third party refurbished) are sold “as is”, with no warranty other than the limited manufacturer´s warranty applicable to each product (unless otherwise specified in the applicable sales order). Doticom Corp disclaims all other warranties, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, any warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade, and any statutory warranties of non-infringement.
- Returns relating to a manufacturer´s warranty may be subject to specific terms and conditions of the applicable manufacturer’s warranty and the applicable manufacturer’s return policies for the returned product. Please contact Doticom Corp ´s RMA Department for further details.
- Refurbished products may have cosmetic blemishes but are not returnable because of such blemishes.
- Product warranty is void if product is physically damaged due to: user abuse and/or improper handling; attempt to repair, add or rework the product, or modify and/or deface the original manufacturer´s warranty seal, serial number and/or labels. Product warranty is also void if the serial number is missing from product.
- Doticom Corp is not responsible for customer´s typographical errors. We work very hard to ensure the most accurate item information and/or descriptions in our sales and promotional materials. It is customer´s responsibility to verify the specifications of the applicable part number with the manufacturer.
- All sales are final. Doticom Corp offers no refunds or price protection.
- By returning any product to Doticom Corp, you represent and warrant that the returned product was purchased from Doticom Corp, is not counterfeit or otherwise non-conforming, and does not violate Doticom Corp ´s Warranty and RMA Policy. You also agree that Doticom Corp may test any returned product to determine whether such product is counterfeit, non-conforming, or otherwise violates Doticom Corp ´s Warranty and RMA Policy. In the event Doticom Corp determines, in its sole discretion, that any returned product is counterfeit, non-conforming, or otherwise violates Doticom Corp ´s Warranty and RMA Policy, Doticom Corp may (i) report such problem to any applicable governmental or regulatory agency or any other applicable third party; (ii) quarantine such product for further testing or other analysis; and/or (iii) take such other actions as may be required or permitted under applicable law.
- Doticom Corp will promptly notify customer once the returned product is repaired or replaced. Customer shall have up to sixty (60) calendar days to arrange pick-up of the repaired product or replacement thereof, otherwise, such product(s) will become property of Doticom Corp.
- All products are covered by the manufacture’s limited warranty. Refurbished products might have cosmetic blemishes and are not returnable because of blemishes. Product warranty is void if: Product is physically damaged due to; user abuse and/or improper handling, attempt to repair, add, rework the product, modify and/or deface the original manufacture warranty seal. Serial number and/or labels.
NO returns/credit/refund/replacement. No price protection RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) must be requested before sending the product and must include copy of the invoice and RMA form. All refurbished product carries a 90 day manufacturer’s limited warranty from date of invoice. We process RMA’s at our own discretion. New product carries a 1 year manufactures limited warranty, from date of invoice. We guarantee to ship the part numbers/models on your sales order. Doticom Corp is not responsible for any typographical errors we work very hard to insure the most accurate item information/descriptions. It’s your responsibility to verify the specifications of that part number with the manufacturer. All sales are final